Specialising in comfortable, intimate marriage ceremonies. Taking the stress out of your elopement or small intimate wedding to deliver a ceremony of your dreams. Please enjoy browsing my wedding plans below.
My ceremonies are written and delivered with professionalism, care, commitment and attention to all the details. I am a reliable celebrant, guiding you every step of the way. With a listening ear, creative ideas and solution focus, working from my heart to create and deliver a ceremony that exceeds your expectations and wildest dreams.
Wedding Ceremony Packages
I love working with all people. I am a fully inclusive Marriage and Family Celebrant who welcomes enquiries from everyone, whatever your beliefs, religion, spirituality or ethnicity.
Whether looking for a short, simple elopement marriage celebration or a larger wedding, I have many years of experience working with couples and families delivering bespoke heart-led ceremonies. I primarily work in Oamaru, Timaru, Palmerston, Kakanui, Hampden, Kurow, Waitaki region, Southern Lakes, Otematata, Omarama, Twizel and the McKenzie region. I am also happy to travel anywhere in New Zealand to marry you.
When I receive your enquiry, I will arrange a meeting with you either in person, via WhatsApp or Zoom. We spend time getting to know each other, and this gives you a chance to ask me some of your questions. I will then send you an invoice for a deposit securing your date and time to prevent any double bookings, ensuring my commitment to you. I will give you some questionnaires to complete. Once returned, I will write your bespoke ceremony, sending you the first draft for approval. We will spend some time fine tuning every detail until it is perfect for you.
It will be an honour and a pleasure to work with you both, crafting an exquisite marriage ceremony on you Wedding Day. We will work together to ensure that your ceremony captures the essence of your love. From the moment we meet, I will work with professionalism, reliability, care and guidance to ensure your marriage ceremony is ultimately yours.
- A short government scripted Ceremony.
- Government specify to be held Monday – Friday Only No weekends or Public Holidays. Between 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 10kms from my home and no more than 10 guests.
- Marriage License advice (Does Not include the cost of your marriage license).
‘Tie the Knot’ Ceremony
If you do not want a full ceremony and are looking for a little more than a Registry Ceremony this one is for you.
- Not held on Saturday afternoon
- A scripted legal ceremony (similar to a registry ceremony) with the addition of a ‘Tying the Knot Ceremony’.
- A ribbon or cord in the colour of your choice.
- No Bridal Party needed just you and up to 20 special guests.
- 20kms from my home. (Travel costs if you need me to travel further)
- No Rehearsal is needed.
- My Advise on your legal paperwork (Does not include the cost of your marriage license).
$250 + Travel
Simple and Special
My ‘Simple and Special’ Micro Wedding is a modern elopement package. Offering you a great way to celebrate your wedding day with the opportunity for you to write your vows using a choice of two shorter scripts. A perfect option for those with a small number of guests.
- Meeting in person, via WhatsApp or Zoom to discuss your requirements.
- We will discuss your venue.
- Perfect ceremony for a small guest list of around 30.
- 30kms from my home.
- Two pre scripted ceremony options (Can be tweaked to fit).
- PA and Microphones for use in your ceremony.
- You write your own personalised vows.
- No rehearsal is needed.
- An extra charge of $50 if you would like us to play your musical choices during the ceremony.
- All legalities are taken care of post ceremony.
$350 + Travel
Supreme Wedding Ceremony
‘Supreme Wedding Ceremony’ This is a mini micro/elopement wedding to include everything you desire in the place of your dreams.
- Unlimited contact either in person or via the Internet.
- Contact your venue and other suppliers to ensure we are all on the same page.
- I will write and compose a bespoke script, including personalised elements or symbols to reflect your cultural, religious and spiritual beliefs.
- Writing your vows, guidance and suggestions for you to write your own or I can compose them for you.
- I provide a PA system and Microphone for use during your Ceremony.
- I provide all the resources, ideas, suggestions and connections to enhance your marriage Ceremony.
- Contact all Suppliers and Venue operators to ensure perfect your ceremony on the day.
- All the legalities are taken care of post ceremony.
- A full rehearsal of your ceremony and the important elements that you have included.
$550 + Travel
‘Remarkably Yours’ Are your ideas a little different and unusual? I will help you with that too! I am committed to finding the perfect solutions with ideas and suggestions, helping you create a truly one-of-a-kind ceremony at your desired venue within New Zealand and Around the World. Feel free to chat with me to discuss your ideas for a wedding of your dreams.
I will discuss your ideas with you, together we will work on a ceremony to suit your budget.
Master of Ceremonies
Navigating your wedding plans and your guest on your wedding day can be daunting and difficult. You can relax as I work with you ensuring your guests are taken seamlessly from Ceremony to Celebrations, whilst you are whisked away for your fabulous photos. Making sure all the guests are back at the reception venue in time for your speeches, toasts, cake-cutting and of course the first dance. I will discreetly leave once all the formalities are complete.
$ – Contact Me
My MC fee is available on request.
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because
finally reality is better than your dreams.”