Specialising in comfortable, intimate marriage ceremonies. Taking the stress out of your elopement or small intimate wedding to deliver a ceremony of your dreams. Please enjoy browsing my wedding plans below.
My ceremonies are written and delivered with professionalism, care, commitment and attention to all the details. I am a reliable celebrant, guiding you every step of the way. With a listening ear, creative ideas and solution focus, working from my heart to create and deliver a ceremony that exceeds your expectations and wildest dreams.
Wedding Ceremony Packages
I love working with all people. I am a fully inclusive Marriage and Family Celebrant who welcomes enquiries from everyone, whatever your beliefs, religion, spirituality or ethnicity.
Whether looking for a short, simple elopement marriage celebration or a larger wedding, I have many years of experience working with couples and families delivering bespoke heart-led ceremonies. I primarily work in Oamaru, Timaru, Palmerston, Kakanui, Hampden, Kurow, Waitaki region, Southern Lakes, Otematata, Omarama, Twizel and the McKenzie region. I am also happy to travel anywhere in New Zealand to marry you.
I promise to write a bespoke ceremony script with a wow factor that you and all your guests will enjoy. I promise you a ceremony that reflects your day, your way every time.
When I receive your enquiry, I will arrange a meeting with you either in person, via WhatsApp or Zoom. We spend time getting to know each other, and this gives you a chance to ask me some of your questions. I will then send you an invoice for a deposit securing your date and time to prevent any double bookings, ensuring my commitment to you. I will give you some questionnaires to complete. Once returned, I will write your bespoke ceremony, sending you the first draft for approval. We will spend some time fine tuning every detail until it is perfect for you.
Simple and Special Micro Wedding
My ‘Simple and Special’Personalised Micro Wedding is a modern elopement package. Offering you a great way to celebrate your wedding day with the opportunity for you to write your vows using a shorter script personalised a little just for you. This is a perfect option for those with a small number of guests.
- Meeting in person or via WhatsApp or Zoom to discuss your requirements.
- Ceremonies are held Sunday – Wednesday, and no public holidays.
- Choice of two scripts written by me.
- You can write your own vows (I can guide you with that if you need it).
- We will discuss your venue and guest numbers Max 50 and within the Oamaru area.
- A perfect ceremony for a small guest list; Guidance on applying for your marriage licence and ensuring that all legal aspects are taken care of.
- No Rehearsal is needed for this ceremony.
- I will arrive 30 minutes before your ceremony begins and stay until your celebrations are underway.
$350 plus the cost of travel
Supreme Wedding Ceremony
‘Supreme Wedding Ceremony’ This wedding ceremony includes everything you desire in the place of your dreams.
- Unlimited contact with me either in person or via the internet.
- Prior contact with your venue and other suppliers to ensure we are all on the same page.
- I will write and compose a full bespoke script, including personalised elements and symbols to reflect your culture and religious and spiritual beliefs.
- Writing your vows, guidance and suggestions for you to write your own or I can compose them for you.
- I provide all the resources, ideas, suggestions and connections to enhance your marriage Ceremony.
- I contact all your suppliers and venue operators to ensure your perfect ceremony on the day.
- All the legalities are taken care of post-ceremony.
- A full rehearsal of your ceremony and the important elements you have included.
$550 plus the cost for travel
This is a short and to-the-point Ceremony. Perfect for those couples just wanting to get married.
- Registry ceremonies are provided only by Validated Members of CANZ (Celebrants Association of NZ).
- I will provide the set script and standard vows from BDM (Births, Deaths and Marriages) and ensure that legal requirements are met. No variation of scripts or vows is permitted.
- When you apply for your marriage licence online, you can select a celebrant based on the location you would like for your ceremony. I am available for registry ceremonies in Oamaru within 20 minutes of my home.
Please note that registry ceremonies must be held on a weekday, Monday – Friday only, no weekends or public holidays. I will arrive 10 minutes before your ceremony starts and spend approximately 20 minutes with you.
You need to provide photo identification, the venue, and two witnesses, and you can have up to 20 guests.
This Package is $90
If you plan to write your own vows, hire a private, professional wedding venue, book a wedding photographer/videographer, or have more than 20 guests, please let me know in advance. In these circumstances, it is likely that a personalised ceremony will be more appropriate.
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because
finally reality is better than your dreams.”