Specialising in comfortable, intimate marriage ceremonies. Taking the stress out of your elopement or small intimate wedding to deliver a ceremony of your dreams. Please enjoy browsing my wedding plans below.
My ceremonies are written and delivered with professionalism, care, commitment and attention to all the details. I am a reliable celebrant, guiding you every step of the way. With a listening ear, creative ideas and solution focus, working from my heart to create and deliver a ceremony that exceeds your expectations and wildest dreams.
Wedding Ceremony Packages
I love working with all people. I am a fully inclusive Marriage and Family Celebrant who welcomes enquiries from everyone, whatever your beliefs, religion, spirituality or ethnicity.
Whether looking for a short, simple elopement marriage celebration or a larger wedding, I have many years of experience working with couples and families delivering bespoke heart-led ceremonies. I primarily work in Oamaru, Timaru, Palmerston, Kakanui, Hampden, Kurow, Waitaki region, Southern Lakes, Otematata, Omarama, Twizel and the McKenzie region. I am also happy to travel anywhere in New Zealand to marry you.
I promise to write a bespoke ceremony script with a wow factor that you and all your guests will enjoy. I promise you a ceremony that reflects your day, your way every time.
When I receive your enquiry, I will arrange a meeting with you either in person, via WhatsApp or Zoom. We spend time getting to know each other, and this gives you a chance to ask me some of your questions. I will then send you an invoice for a deposit securing your date and time to prevent any double bookings, ensuring my commitment to you. I will give you some questionnaires to complete. Once returned, I will write your bespoke ceremony, sending you the first draft for approval. We will spend some time fine tuning every detail until it is perfect for you.
Simple and Special Micro Wedding
My ‘Simple and Special’ Micro Wedding is a modern elopement package. Offering you a great way to celebrate your wedding day with the opportunity for you to write your vows using a shorter script personalised just for you. A perfect option for those with a small number of guests.
- Meeting in person or via WhatsApp or Zoom to discuss your requirements, I will talk about any small types of personalisation that you would like to include.
- Writing your vows (I can guide you with that if you need).
- We will discuss your venue and guest numbers.
- A perfect ceremony for a small guest list; we can also include them in a personalised way.
A short ceremony that uses a simple script with one element to create a unique personalised touch.
- Rehearsal of ceremony elements if needed
- All legalities taken care of.
$250 plus the cost of travel
Supreme Wedding Ceremony
‘Supreme Wedding Ceremony’ This is a mini micro/elopement wedding to include everything you desire in the place of your dreams.
- Unlimited contact either in person or via the internet.
- Contact your venue and other suppliers to ensure we are all on the same page.
- I will write and compose a bespoke script, including up to two personalised elements, symbols to reflect your culture, religious and spiritual beliefs.
- Writing your vows, guidance and suggestions for you to write your own or I can compose them for you.
- I provide all the resources, ideas, suggestions and connections to enhance your marriage Ceremony.
- Contact with all Suppliers and Venue operators to ensure perfect your ceremony on the day.
- All the legalities are taken care of post ceremony.
- ‘Keepsake Ceremony’
$550 plus the cost for travel
‘Remarkably Yours’ Are your ideas a little different and unusual? I will help you with that too! I am committed to finding the perfect solutions with ideas and suggestions, helping you create a truly one of a kind ceremony at your desired venue.
- Meet in person and then unlimited meetings via the internet, email or telephone.
- I help find that particular venue if needed, location, transport, musicians, accommodation, caterers, photographer, florist and cake maker.
Advise on other vendors and suppliers that you require for your big day.
- Full attention to the questionnaires and listen to your every whim to create a genuinely reflective ceremony, sharing your love story, making your day your way every time.
- Fully personalised Script with as many elements to make it bespoke to you as you desire.
- Resources, ideas and suggestions to make your ceremony fabulous.
- I travel anywhere in New Zealand to deliver the most fantastic ceremony you have created, and we have crafted together.
- Advice offered on your Marriage Licence application.
- All legalities are taken care of post ceremony.
- Full rehearsal the week prior to you ceremony date.
- ‘Keepsake Ceremony’
$??? I will discuss your ideas and work on a ceremony to suit your budget
When you want to say ‘I DO’ without all the hassle. A Registry wedding is a great affordable alternative; a government-generated ceremony with three scripts for you to choose from.
- The ‘Registry Wedding’ option offers a short government scripted Wedding Ceremony.
- Maximum of 20 guests
- Within 30kms of my home
- Monday – Friday, no public holidays
I am not permitted, by law, to charge more than a $90 fee for this Registry ceremony option, which has a limit of 20 guests at a venue within 30kms of the town boundary; your home, a park, beach, a family/friends garden. The choice is yours.
How to apply for a ‘Registry Ceremony.’
- Open the page link https://marriages.services.govt.nz
- Click the “Registry Ceremony” option
- Click “Next”.
- Enter the date within 3months that is Monday – Friday and not a public holiday.
- Start typing in Oamaru and select it from the drop down box.
- Select my name Sally Cattle from the list of celebrants and carry on entering your details on the following pages.
- Once completed, your Marriage Licence and Copy of particulars will be emailed to me.
- I will then contact you to discuss your ‘Registry Ceremony’.
This Package is $90
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because
finally reality is better than your dreams.”